Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Wordpress blogs

I still love wordpress. Each time I come back to blogger, which is a great beginners place to blog, I realize why I prefer wordpress. Search engines send much more traffic to those blogs, more conversation at such. Still, without Blogger, I'd have never made it to Wordpress.

My first one I gave ConnectSimply its own hosted blog. I post there most often.

I turned Heidi's Cards into a blog. I've had many suggest that I get a photo website to show off my photos. I make my best photos into cards, I now have a blog of cards, some of which are available to my customers at no extra cost. It's purpose is to inspire others into making their own custom cards. Easy to do with picture plus and digital cameras. Fairly new blog, I think it will do well as it grows.

WinLadiesBlog was an experiment in a group blog. I learned how much work such a blog is to keep going without much participation. I've gotten great tips on how to get more of such. Time issue, it'll have to wait until after the Christmas rush. I want to change the theme to a magazine style, in my spare time, I think that one needs some committed partners recruited.

Blogging Texarkana
can be great fun, participation from the local community, definitely a magazine style blog. Holding a place for now. More work later when I get caught up.

Keep blogging, it is worth it.

No comments: